- Increases team and employee engagement
- Helps break down departmental silos
- Reduces high employee turnover
- Increases productivity
- Increases collaboration
- Reduces loss of revenue
- Employees want and expect it!
higher income per employee than companies without formalized training.
higher profit margin from companies who invest in training programs.
of employees would stay at a company longer if it invested in their careers. Ongoing work integrated professional development is expected by today's talent.
- Half-day or full-day seminar
- One-time online class
- Learned once, forgotten immediately
- Theory, not actionable
- Neuroscience says we forget 90% of what we learn within a month
- Bite-sized training delivered the way people want to consume information
- Increases knowledge retention
- Accessible on the go via phones
- Only takes 5 minutes a week/you choose your own time
- Actionable vs. theory. (Actionable takeaways,to-do lists and reminders)
- Cost - a fraction of the cost of traditional learning
Custom training module that integrates your company values/mission and goals into specific actionable tips, resources and action plans.